Lead nurturing strategies form the backbone of your B2B marketing efforts. A proper lead nurture is the catalyst to converting leads and MQLs into educated buyers.
In our new e-book, B2B Lead Nurturing - An Introduction, Strategies & Tactics explains: "Once you have a foundation in place, you can start getting creative and designing nurturing sequences for specific customer segments. But until you have those foundational nurtures in place, you should place your focus on designing and testing those."
What are the benefits of instituting specific B2B lead nurturing strategies, and following up with complementary tactics? Think about these two statistics:
- Nurtured leads make purchases that are 47% larger than non-nurtured leads
- Only 29% of companies nurture customers beyond their initial purchase
The first figure clearly demonstrates the high ROI that a unified lead nurturing strategy can yield; the second stat shows how many companies don't have such a unified strategy (and their tactics reflect that).
How can you avoid the mistakes that other companies have made? How can you streamline lead nurturing strategies and tactics into a customer-converting, revenue-generating juggernaut?
Our free e-book, B2B Lead Nurturing - An Introduction, Strategies & Tactics, answers those questions, and many more. In this book, you'll find:
- An introduction to lead nurturing strategies, and evidence that proves their effectiveness
- A detailed discussion of the 5 foundational nurturing strategies that successful companies implement
- A chapter on closed loop nurturing that discusses what it involves, and how you can leverage it to your advantage
- A section on tactics that you can use for nurturing automation
The marriage of strategy and tactics is a vital piece of any successful B2B marketing strategy. We're not talking about buzzwords here, nor are we referring to an abstract concept divorced from reality. We are talking about an organized plan of action, with a specific goal, that yields tangible results.
If you'd like to learn more, download your free copy of B2B Lead Nurturing: An Introduction, Strategies & Tactics today!